Thursday, March 8, 2012

Third Lesson

Carrielee was able to come to her piano lesson today. I had made up some manuscript paper and I showed her how I learned the names of the lines and spaces-treble cleft lines, every good boy does fine; spaces, f-a-c-e. Bass clef lines, good boys do fine always; spaces, all cars eat gas. It won't make sense if one doesn't know anything about music, but I hope it will help her learn the names of the notes. It's fun to have a student.

It has been cloudy all day with rain and storms forecast. I went to Janet's house to work out and I was hoping the rain would hold off until after I got through with the workout. It was just misting as I left. I had to go by the shoe shop with another pair of shoes and it was drizzling when I dropped off the shoes. It didn't really rain hard on the way home. The rain will come tonight, I suppose.

No comments: