Friday, March 9, 2012

Mistake

I did my usual things this Friday morning and got ready to go to the senior center to lead the exercises. When I got there, there were no cars and I remembered that there would be no exercises because the room was set up for the Poke Salet Revival Friday and Saturday nights. I went on to Curves and got to exercise with the 8-9:00 AM people. I usually get there at 9:30 AM and sometimes I'm the only one there. I like it better when there's more people there.

I washed two loads of clothes but didn't do much of anything else. Oh, I did make four cards. I'm afraid I was short on imagination and they don't look all that good. I need to make a bunch more so I'll have some for birthdays.

Tomorrow morning is the neighborhood breakfast and tomorrow night the youth of the church are having a spaghetti dinner and auction to raise funds. I think I'll go. I can make a cake to auction off.

No comments: