Thursday, April 5, 2012

Forget-Me-Not

After my dental surgery and Mary Kate's leaving, I slept in today and missed Carrielee's piano lesson at 10 AM. My tooth has been good and I haven't taken any pain medicine today. I will use it Sunday when I put my denture in. Can't go to church without my teeth! Dr told me to leave the denture out for two weeks. I go back to see him then. I'm still drinking my meals which isn't too bad.

We have lots of trash for the boys to pick up today. When Mary Kate and I cleaned up Trudy's old room, there were bags and bags of trash and we had several bags to take to the ReStore. Most of it was flowers and floral stuff that I had had in the closet for years. The entire downstairs could use a good cleaning and throwing out session.

Just talked to Carrielee's mom and they can come for her lesson tomorrow at 9 AM. Which will be good. She won't miss a lesson and we both will be happy.

No comments: