Friday, November 6, 2009

Yard Sale Day

I went up to the yard sale and found 3 dolls that my granddaughter Kayla likes and I got them. Then, I found 4 metal refrigerator that I think Trudy will like. Nancy gave me the $8.00 for my rug and 25 cents for something. It was probably for the door hanging. To get rid of the bed I guess I'll have to say it's free and maybe that way someone will take it off. The old exercise bike is still there. Maybe it would go if it's free..dun know.

After I got back from the yard sale, Frank wanted to go to town to get some screws and things for some projects around the house.

Trudy and family are coming over tomorrow to help put up the shelves Trudy bought at Sam's today. We gave her the money and she got them for us. George wants to watch the Alabama football game here and that will be great! I'll have someone to watch the game with.

No comments: