Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Drove to Huntsville

I had decided to send a box of goodies to my son's children, my grandchildren, and I needed to get some things I had seen at Hobby Lobby. I had been waiting for some reason and finally realized I wouldn't accomplish the task if I didn't go on up to H'ville, so I went today. Everything was on sale for 40% off and I had a 40% off coupon for the markers I got so the cost of everything wasn't so bad. I was back home in time for lunch.

I put the things in a box which will be sealed up tomorrow and mailed soon. It's really not a Christmas box even though some of the things are Christmas themed. I'm not getting to know Frankie's children as well as my other grandchildren for they live away. I can't travel and spend the night because Frank's health is so bad so I have to wait until the children want to come for a visit. Mary Kate is good about coming for a visit. She lives about 3 1/2 hrs. away. Trudy is the closest, but she stays busy with the kids in school and seminary. Am I having a pity party? Might near, I expect.

No comments: