Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Car Back

I got the new Accord back this morning. I had to drive with the smell of ozone in it. Of course, I didn't want to have the windows down, so I just hoped I wouldn't keel over from the smell of the ozone. Perhaps the perfume smell is gone and Frank will be happy.

Harold came by today to get the stuff for the yard sale. I'm giving most of the things away but it's better than having it in the basement. The yard sale will be Thursday-Saturday. (not literally giving things away, just pricing them so low someone will want them. You know, one man's trash is another man's treasure).

Bro. Mitchell is going to the Temple tomorrow afternoon and I'm going too. He wants to take Thomas, his grandson who is just back from his mission, and I hope Thomas will be driving. We missed going last month for Bro. Geer hasn't been feeling well and his van hasn't been going like it normally does.

No comments: