Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vacuum Day

We got busy on the house after lunch. I got the small canister vac out and Vacuumed all of the floors. Frank vacuumed under his bed in the living room. While he was doing his pills, I mopped the floors with the vinegar and water. They look nice and the labor wasn't too bad! I vacuumed the bird cages and got a lot of down feathers off the floor. All the birds are molting and these down feathers are every where!

I have three Dr appointments next week. Drs Knight and Moore Monday, Dr Shergy, Tuesday, and Wed., Frank has to pick up his Rx and maybe see a Dr. I'll be tired of driving to H'ville for a while.

Gave Bobby Adams the little igloo dog house that was outside the shed. His daughter had need of one and he remembered us trying to give it to him once before.

No comments: