Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Slept In

Didn't go to exercise today. I got the box that are going to Frankie and Rachel's kids sealed up and ready to go to the P.O. I'll take it in Friday. Was going V.T. tomorrow but Ann called and said she needed to go to the Dr. about her cold so we'll go next week.

Mike Allen came by and got on the roof and painted the flue and checked things out. It didn't cost too much. I asked about the condition of the roof and he said it was bad, so soon we'll be getting a new roof. Don't know just when.

Went over to check on the cats. They miss their owners but their litter boxes weren't bad so I'll go back Friday or Saturday.

We need to vacuum the back of the bird cages and underneath Frank's bed in the living room. I ignore what's under their but her likes to vacuum under the bed at times. What I don't see, doesn't bother me!

No comments: