Saturday, November 7, 2009

Alabama Wins!

Alabama was playing LSU in football today. George was putting up shelves and then would go and watch some TV and then go back downstairs sst half time and work some more. I helped Trudy move things around and get everything organized. George carried the cedar chest out of Trudy's old room. I thought it was very heavy but George is so strong that he just picked it up and put it outside of the room.

I gave the bed away to some woman who said she would come back and get it. I couldn't stay longer at the yard sale and had to come home. I got a Coke box for Trudy and she liked it. I got some luggage for Dad but he wasn't interested, so it will be mine. It's just big enough for an overnight-er.

Harold and Nancy are such sweet people. Saw Brenda at the yard sale, too. She and Bobby are outstanding people too. We have really been blessed with good neighbors.

No comments: