Saturday, November 21, 2009

Craft Show.

I met Ruth at the civic center for a craft show and it was good. My first purchase was a pearl ring. Then I saw the special pursed, a Miche purse. You bought the purse body and then got two wraps to go with the purse. It's all done with magnates. You wrap around the body that you want and change the entire outside of the look of the purse. That way, you never have to empty the contains of the purse out, you just wrap around another outside and you have a new purse! I like the concept and hope I like carrying the purse. I'll have a sleek lizard skinned black and gray cover on the purse at church tomorrow. I'm crazy about purses and earrings! I also bought some jewelery cleaner that doesn't smell bad. Now I wish I had bought some necklaces but I freeze up when I see all the variety of jewelry and I forget what clothes I have to buy necklaces for. Maybe that's for self preservation!

There might be another craft show coming up and if it is, I want to go. I can get good earrings here in Athens so I don't need to buy and earrings over $3.00 any where else.

No comments: