Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cool But Turned Warm

When I left for church it was 39 degrees F., but while we were in church, it warmed up to 71 degrees! About the time we'll get to enjoying these days, it will turn cool for sure. Wish it could stay this nice all year.

Church was good and everything went well in Primary. I told Sis. Wright that I would teach her some music theory. She's teaching some piano and doesn't understand it therefore can't teach it. I was thinking about buying a theory book, but I already know the basics of what she needs to know so I can compose a book with my knowledge, since it will be very basic!

Tomorrow will be exercise class and then scripture study. Karen and Ken and Stacey will be leaving for Utah for their sons wedding Tuesday and I said I would feed her cats and check in on them for her. I'll get the keys to the house and find out where the feed is tomorrow.

One pair of my new earrings is yellow, bright yellow, and I don't think that color looks good on me so I'll going to see if the lady will let me swap the earrings plus buy some others.

Talked with Ruth tonight and Sat. they are going down to see Katie and Jim might be coming along too. I was invited and said that I would like to go also. It will be an all day affair and should be fun seeing family.

No comments: