Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gar-bage Time

Thursday again and the trash goes out. Usually, Bobby, our neighbor, takes it out for us, but it was dark (7:00 PM) and he hadn't gotten it out, so we got it out. We had the garbage can plus three 3' shelves boxes. It wasn't too hard to get it out.

I washed two loads of clothes and put them away. Cooked some corn bread on top of the stove. The first batch, I just used Pam and after tasting one (it was dry and tasteless....) I added some oil to finish the rest. We had 15 bean soup, rotini and chicken and corn bread and milk.

I had gotten 4 Christmas cloth place mats at the yard sale and I washed them and put them on the kitchen table. They look good and it helps me keep junk off the table. Frank was feeling better today but still not feeling better from the day he had the fever. He's getting fever blisters now. Poor dear, he suffers a lot.

No comments: