Saturday, November 28, 2009

Shopping Day

We went to H'ville this morning and went to Dick's and I bought a recumbent exercise bike. Then we went to Sam's to buy some groceries and have lunch and then we stopped by Khol's in Madison and I got a blue sweater. I bought 3 pair of earrings and took one pair back and the lady gave me credit on them. I think I have enough earrings now! While back in Athens, we stopped at Walmart and we got a few things for Dad and then we came home.

Mary Kate and I began to put the bike together and Dad came and helped out. I stopped helping and cooked some spaghetti and meat sauce and we had french bread too. Now, Dad is lying down, and the kids are watching TV in the living room and Mary Kate and I are in my room watching TV. I'll have to go to bed earlier tonight so I can be human for tomorrow!

No comments: