Sunday, November 29, 2009

Beautiful Sunday

Mary Kate and the kids decided to come home after Sacrament meeting, so we drove different cars. I reserved seats in the back of the chapel. Karen came in and sat with us. One of the speakers wasn't there so the missionaries gave their testimonies. One in English and one in Spanish. After the Sacrament meeting was over I got to go to Sunday school for all the Primary children were meeting together the last hour. We practiced on the three songs we were asked to sing in December. They will do beautifully.

I have a white embroidered jacket I got back from Trudy. It looks good on her but she doesn't know how to wear it, so I got it back. It has Dolman sleeves in it and I don't know how to take the sleeves in and shorten the sleeves. It is cotton but it's lined all over. I told Karen I had a project for us to do and she can figure it out since she majored in sewing. I got a nice navy blue skirt from the thrift store or consignment store for only $3.00. Got a Christmas vest but I have to hand wash it because it stinks of perfume! I hope it comes out for the vest is cute. Just the right amount of decorations. I also got a quilted vest for a few dollars. I have too many clothes in my closet now and should go through and cull quite a bit.

No comments: