Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rainy Sunday

It wasn't too cold but it was raining enough to use an umbrella. The Decker's are scheduled back from their son's wedding tomorrow. I tended to the two cats today. Maybe they won't make too much of a mess by tomorrow. The rain ended around 1:30 PM.

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow at 9:20 AM and at 1:30 PM I see Dr. Moore about my knee. Tuesday, I see Dr Shergy. I need to find out how long I've taking Forteo. I'm just supposed to take it for two two years.

We had two good talks at Sacrament meeting. I felt the Spirit when Sis Darlene Berry spoke. She really put herself into her talk (who else would she put in?!). The High Counselor gave a good talk also.

When they begin enlarging our building, we will go to Madison and will meet at 3-6 PM. It will be wonderful to have a new building with lots more class rooms!

No comments: