Friday, November 27, 2009

I Think It's Friday?

Since yesterday was Thanksgiving, and a holiday, it was hard to remember today was Friday. I didn't plan to go out and just bummed around the house. Fia called and said that they were coming over tonight instead of tomorrow and soon they were here. Mary Kate said it was just a good time to come over and I'm glad. We can go shopping tomorrow and look for a recumbent exercise bike for me. I need to exercise my knees and a recumbent bike sounds like just what I need. Mary Kate said she could help me put it together.

It will be fun to go shopping. It's good exercise and it's fun too. I want to go by the antique store on Clinton St. in Athens to look for some more earrings and then we'll go to H'ville. We may be able to find a bike at Dick's.

No comments: