Monday, November 16, 2009

Wonderful Fall Weather

Most of the pretty leaves are gone from the trees, but the weather is wonderful! I went to exercise today. Didn't get there early enough to do much walking. Went on the scripture study and Karen showed me where the cats litter box and food was and I got the key to the house. I'll check them every 2-3 days.

I came on home but stopped by Dollar General to get some milk. I noticed that one of the tires looked low, so when I got home I drove the car around the back of the house and Frank checked the tires and sure enough, the front right tire was low. After we checked the new Accord, we checked the old Accord and it's tires needed some air too. This is something one needs to do every now and again.

Frankie and family are not coming for Thanksgiving. Don't know just why but Rachel has a couple of operations coming up and that may have some bearing on it. Don't know. We'll have fun just the 9 of us!

No comments: