Thursday, September 18, 2008

Brake Day

I went to the Senior Ctr. for the Arthritis exercises and then came home. After lunch, Dad called Big Ten tires and arranged for me to get the brakes fixed cheaper than at Express Oil. I waited over an hour for them to get done. I can't tell that they were worked on, but the things that were replaced were leaking and they needed replacing. The car runs well to be so old. I look forward to getting a newer car but the Accord is okay for now.

Trudy is coming over tomorrow for a visit. I'll met her at Kids World, a consignment shop and we'll look over the things. It's only been open for a few days so everything won't be picked over. After that, we'll just hang out and enjoy our visit. She made something for Dad's birthday. I can't wait to see it too!

A lot of the big mortgage banks are going bankrupt. The government's (the tax payers) going to bail them out. I don't know if this will effect us or not. Our society is really falling apart...

2 comments:

the Villamor's said...

Hey-

The economy is bad but I was thinking the other day that it was probably bad 10 years ago or at least that is what the media wants us to know.

our unemployment rate is still the envy of the world....but no one talks about that.

i sure am ready for all this election nonsense to be over. i am sick of hearing obama's voice.

the Villamor's said...

Hey again....you haven't blogged since Thursday???

Don't stop!! Even if we don't comment!

Now you have some catching up to do!!