Sunday, September 7, 2008

Next Sunday Is the Day

We practiced the Primary program again today. It was the first time I went through it since I was in the nursery last week. We were able to go through it twice and it will go okay next week. We'll present it after the Sacrament is passed. Sis. Shirts did a good job writing it and organizing it. April Harris is playing the piano for it and I will begin playing after the program is over. The little children in my class are so sweet but I guess I'm too old for that young a class. I'm glad I won't be teaching it anymore.

Our neighbor, Brenda Adams, brought over 1/2 a watermelon this afternoon. I promptly ate the heart out of it! I knew Dad didn't want any so I slurped it down without abandon. Now, I'll have to carry the heavy rind down into the woods to dispose of it.

Maybe after exercise class tomorrow, I will carry my walking poles with me and walk around the Wellness Ctr. park. I need that kind of exercise desperately. Usually, I let my trips to Walmart count as my bone strengthening exercise but I don't go to Walmart that much. If I could discipline myself to do this I might could loose the pounds I know I've gained. Exercise is always a good thing for the body...it just hasn't been for my body!

No comments: