Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Not A Typical Wednesday

Trudy did have plans to come over today so Karen and I canceled our get together. But Trudy's lawyer couldn't meet with them except today, so she didn't come over. After lunch, I went into town and cashed some checks and stopped by Goodies to see if they had any pants that would match a top I have. I bought some clothes yesterday and found a pair of pants that match one top I have and I thought I saw the other pants that would match. When I found them again, all they had were a size 8 and 14. The top that I didn't find any pants to match does go with one of the new skirts I have. I went through my closet again and got a load to go downstairs but the downstairs closet was full of winter clothes so I couldn't put anymore in! I'll just give them to the Salvation Army. Trudy is coming over Friday and we will get the brakes fixed then and we can drop the clothes off too.

No comments: