Saturday, September 13, 2008

Baptism Day.

Bro. Bailey asked me to play the piano for a baptism at 12:00 PM. Bro. Ross Harvey, a middle aged man, was baptized. Afterwards, he looked so happy! We have 4 missionaries here and one plays the piano. The other three sang a Primary song. The missionary at the piano played extra notes and was too loud for the singers. I always critique a performance, especially when the piano player over does it. The service was nice.

I came home and cooked some hard boiled eggs and made some brownies. Both were good! Dad is having another bad day. He made up his pills for two weeks and is now lying down talking to Mary on the phone.

The Primary Program is tomorrow. The Presidency is showing some sort of movie to the kids and they are having pop corn too. The kids will love it. They will still have their Primary lessons too. I'm so glad I won't be teaching my class anymore. I'm going to really practice the piano and try to regain the technique I have lost for not practicing over the years.

No comments: