Friday, September 5, 2008

Good Trip

I was tired from the activities of the day before so I rested. I made a card using my new crimper. It turned out well. Karen came by and picked me up at 3:45 PM. We had 9 people going. Bro Crosby and Decker sat in the back in camp chairs that looked very comfortable. We picked up Bro. Decker in Decatur and it was good to have him with us. The trip is 1 1/2 hrs. long. Terri and Karen talked about Primary things (I wanted to join in that conversation) and Bro. Merrill got me involved in some genealogy he had on his laptop. The time passed quickly and we were there. Bro. Geer always has food for sandwiches and before we left for home, every one had something to eat. I ate part of a Little Debbie brownie, but it was too rich to eat all of it. I have a package of brownie mix to make up at some time when my sweet tooth over powers my will power. I love the sweet chocolate flavor of brownies!

Today, I filled out papers for my bone scan later on in the month. I have osteoporosis and I guess he needs another test to see if the Fosamax I've been taking has worked. I helped Frank by separating some gelatin capsules so he could fill them with some herbs he takes. Rick Merrill is coming over tonight after supper to show Frank how to use the genealogy system on his computer. I will learn at some point in time, but probably not tonight. I didn't get to sleep until after 1:00 AM so I'm not too feisty today.

No comments: