Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Third Day of the Week

After my healthful walk around the track and then going to Walmart and walking, I was very tired this morning. I finally got back up at 11:00 AM. I had energy this afternoon but the morning was a loss. My left knee woke me up hurting. I guess my desire to exercise no matter what might be weakening.

I called Sis. Berry to tell her I wanted a ride to Women's Time Out. She's taking her van and I wanted to go. She wants me to announce it in Primary too and get her a list of all who want to go. It will be November 15, 2008. It's hard to believe there's only two and one half months left to go in this year.

Dad got my little fan I run all year fixed. It had run out of oil. I had already bought two more 9" fans to replace it. I'll use my new one tonight (because it's a pain to plug and unplug it) and go back to the smaller one tomorrow.

I see Dr. Shergy tomorrow. I have a bone scan and then I'll see the Dr. Hobby Lobby's coupon wasn't a 40% off so I won't be going there.

I wrote checks for three magazines today. I've been kicked off of Dad's checkbook and I wanted the magazines. One was Guideposts, Archeology magazine and Reader's digest. It felt good to do it. I do things like that when the notice comes in and I used to have to wait on Dad to do it when he paid the bills.

We're having nice 85 degree weather now. There's not a speck of rain in the future so the temperature should stay about the same.

No comments: