Saturday, September 6, 2008

Another Lazy Saturday

I'm still catching up on the trips I made Wed. and Thurs. I typed a letter to Frankie and Rachel. I'm sending my file folder games to Miriam and Josh and I wanted them to know what was in the package before it got to them.

Karen and I are going to study the Doctrine and Covenants together. There's a course she can get on the internet that's 52 weeks long and that will fit our needs. I'll go over to her house on Monday night at 6:00 PM and we'll read and listen to the lesson and discuss the questions. Then I can come home and discuss it with Dad.

It's cloudy and overcast but no rain. It was 72 degrees about 1:00 PM. I haven't been out. I thought about going to town but my knees are hurting, on a scale of 1-10, about a 4. It's easier to stay still when it hurts. That's a bad philosophy in the long run. Dad's got to get a biopsy before I could have a knee replacement. Plus, the pain in my knees hasn't gotten all that bad. It mostly a nuisance now.

I customized two cards for Richard's and Kathy"s birthday which are coming up next week. Maybe I'm make some cards today. Hum-m-m-m, and maybe a nap or two!

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

What does Daddy need a biopsy for?

I love lazy saturdays!