Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day Before Sunday

I've gone a little stale on my blog titles. There's just nothing exciting happening in my life right now.

I was going out today but figured if I did I might spend money so I stayed home. I went downstairs and tried on all the long pants I had hanging in the closet. They all fit. That saves me money. It's still not cool enough for long pants but they surely did feel good, plus I wouldn't have to shave my legs every other day! Ah, long pants and long skirts... I've practiced the piano twice today and if I can do it every day, I'll get better. Dad got up after lunch and took care of the birds. He is loud and raucous and they love that. Plus, he gives them treats and they like that. I'm too quiet to be much fun for the birds.

Next week is Conference and I have a card party in the AM and the Fiddler's Convention is that week-end too. Ruth said she and my brother were going to come up, but that was some time ago. I'll have to see if they still plan to do that. The Fiddler's Convention is a fun place to go and drop some money!

It's really nice outside. Too bad I can't make myself get up and go walking or something. I have to file my nails. They have finally gotten over having acrylic nails over them and they have grown out. I noticed I needed to file them when I was playing the piano. Boy, I can't take much more excitement!

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

Too excitement for me mom! it's a good thing that your pants still fit! Saving money is just a fringe benfit! How much does it cost to go to the Fiddler's Convention? I haven't been there since 1996, when I went to Athen's State. I hope Uncle Bubba is able to come for a visit. Glad your nails are finally over the harsh brutality they went through just to have acyllic nails! That's what they don't tell you when you plop down your money and fingernails when you first get them done! I'll never have them again! I love you! TJ