Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day After Yesterday

Pauline and I went V.T. today. We saw Rachel Bathouer and Mary Lou Hill. Rachel has MS and takes meds for it. She has two really loving children. I had her little girl, Kathryn, in my Primary Class. Mary Lou and Bob have a new puppy. Molly is her name and she is 3 mo. old. She is white and is a mix of Also and something else!! She'll be about 8-10 lbs. when grown. She chewed on our fingers with her sharp baby teeth. So cute! I brought 2 cards and had Pauline sign them and then I did and when I got home I mailed them. The church is divided into districts now. I missed the 5th Sunday meeting where it was explained and also R.S. where it was explained again. I think it has to do with Visiting and Home Teaching. So Pauline and I might not be partners again. She is in one district and I am in another. Time will tell.

I got my hair cut this afternoon. It was looking good a little longer but I had to roll it, which is no pain, and needed to use hair spray. I talked to Dad about it and he voted no hair spray, so I got it cut. It is very short but it will grow! Gert didn't seem to like it. He just bit my ears when I had him out and wanted to get back into his cage.

No comments: