Monday, September 22, 2008

Second Day of the Week

Got to exercise class today. Walked one time around the Wellness Ctr track and then went to Walmart to get some cereal so I would have something to eat for breakfast. Bought another fan for my room and got an Autumn wreath with pretty colors for the door. My knees were okay today.

After lunch, I sorted the music I will be playing for Primary and copied some for me to keep at home. I stapled the music to another piece of paper so it would stand up by itself on the piano. I sorted September's bills and filed them away.

Tonight is the time that Karen and I meet to study the scriptures. She will be flying out to Denver, I think, to visit her oldest son and their new baby. She'll be gone about a month. Dad has his I pod set up to play the D&C lessons that we have been doing so we can do them too.

Reba Sims, the lady that cuts our grass with her son, dropped by some green beans, already snapped and some okra and some apple butter and a jar of jelly. I helped her pick two bags of apples from our trees. We'll have fresh green beans and okra for supper tonight. Maybe I'll make some corn bread too. In fact, I'd better start it now!

My friend, Kathy Best's daughter is having twins! She's not very far along so hope all goes well.
I'm thinking about going to Time Out For Women in Nashville next month. Sis. Berry said she would be willing to take her van up so several sisters could go. I'll have to talk to Frank about it.

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

Rachel is going to Time Out and was going to see if you and Trudy wanted to go also.

i have a confused puppy. she will go outside and play for a lONG time and then come in a pee all on the floor! argggg!

love you!