Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Had A Great Day

Karen and I left for H'ville around 10:00 AM. I had to pick up Dad's Rx's but we could go other places too. First, we stopped at Hobby Lobby. Karen had a list and I knew I wanted some stamp cleaner. We had 40% Off coupons so I got a crimper. Karen got some sewing things and then we went to get the prescriptions. After that, we went to Harrison's (I think that is the name of the place). It is a historic hardware store and is very interesting. They were playing some soft piano music in the back ground and we inquired about it and ended up getting a CD a piece. Then, we stopped at Sam's and had lunch. We both had a huge slice of pizza and it was good! I didn't spend too much and we were able to get it all in the trunk of the car. Karen helped me cart the food in the house. Dad and I will have to clean up the clutter in the food room so the new stuff will fit. I was pretty tired when I got ready for supper. Karen was going home and take a nap for she stayed up too late last night. I think I will go to bed early myself for it's hard to sit up to type this! We go to the temple Thursday night.

1 comment:

The Walker Family said...

I wish you would have told me about you and karen going to Huntsville yesterday. would have loved to join you! Keep that in mind next time! I love you, TJ