Monday, April 20, 2015

Frank to Exercise

Frank wanted to start going back to Silver Sneakers with me and he went today. Karen rides with me so we had three in the car today. He did okay. I always worry when he's there because I'm afraid he'll fall. Afterwards, while sitting at home waiting for lunch time, I realized that it was the day that my brother and Ruth were coming up to have lunch with us. We had 45 minutes to get ready. We met them at a new wings place. It used to be a Mexican restaurant  but now has wings. They also had chicken fingers and catfish. Frank and I had catfish and it was so fresh and good! I was surprised. We don't eat out much and it was nice to have some good fresh catfish. Trudy drove over and she ate my 3rd piece of catfish and visited with her Uncle and Aunt. After visiting a while, we went our separate ways. We stopped by Pet Depot and I got Jordan some more chews. I give him one when we both leave the house. In fact, I give him too many. One a day is plenty but I sometimes give him two. He's gained 3 pounds since he started eating. He went out this afternoon when I went to check the mail and we walked around the yard.

I got a new CD yesterday. It was the best of Neil Diamond. The songs were very good. Tonight, we listened to Do Wop.

No comments: