Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday

Frank went to exercise again. Karen didn't show up so we went on without her.

Last night I called Frankie to see if he had already left to come here and he apologized that he had forgotten to call me. One of the kids had something he needed to go to so he wouldn't be coming. We talked for 2 hours. He's really having a hard time with the divorce and Rachel not letting him see the kids more than twice a week. He's seeing his lawyer to see if he can get some help with that.

Yesterday I had cooked up 5 lbs of potatoes for potato salad that Frankie likes. I wasn't going to do it but Trudy says she likes it too, so I cooked the potatoes in the microwave and it was a lot easier than boiling them on the stove. I got up this morning to make the potato salad and what a lot 5 lbs of potatoes makes. Trudy was delighted to know she will take the potato salad home with her. Frank's diabetes and my weight consciousness keeps us from eating it. We had pulled pork tonight on buns and for lunch we had the buffalo wings. I didn't know what buffalo meant and they were a tad hot but not so much that we couldn't eat them.. We cut the bunt cake tonight. It was okay, but the Walmart cakes aren't anything to write home about. I also got some funny rolls that Trudy can take home with her.

I got the chair dancing DVD's today and I did one tonight. It went a bit fast for me but it did get my heart rate up. I want Frank to do them with me. Any form of exercise is good for us. I can't forget to use my exercise chair, too.

No comments: