Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday's Activities

Didn't goo to exercise. The DirectTV man was coming to upgrade our receivers and he came at 9:15 AM. We got three new receivers and remotes and directions on how to use them. I went to Dollar General afterwards and got some cookies for the girls for craft day and bought them a lanyard each. They liked the lanyards. I wasn't sure if they would but they were excited about them. Carol got one too.

We did mosaics with some cut glass that Carol had left over from her projects she does at home. I chose a small, green flower pot and glued the glass around the top of it. Carol took the items we all did and will put grout on them and bring mine and Trudy's to church with her Sunday. A good time was had by all. Trudy is spending the night with us tonight.

Tomorrow, Trudy and I will get our hair cut. We've had the appointments since the last time we got our hair cut there. I wanted to call last week for an appointment to get mine cut for it is too long and curly for me but I waited. We'll stop by the jewelry store and see how much it will cost to have a ring stretched out. I have one that Trudy wore and then took the setting out of and gave to me. I wore it for a long time but I want Sadie, my granddaughter, to have it since she likes it and I want her to have something from home since she's going out to BYU-Idaho shortly. I hope it doesn't cost too much.

No comments: