Thursday, April 16, 2015

Vet

I took Jordan back for a re-check on his ear today at 9:15 AM. It still had some infection so they washed it out a couple of times and put some new medicine in it and I will take him back in 10 days for another re-check. He's not scratching it any more and it seems to be better but it's not.

Came home and waited for the PT to come and exercise with Frank but they didn't come today. I went to H'ville to see Dr Sharp at 1:30 PM and on the way home stopped by Khol's and took back a pair of pants that had a seam coming apart. I liked the pants but couldn't repair the seam and got $11.00 back on my card.

My diet is not coming along so good. I have a hard time keeping it to 1,300 calories. I eat cereal for breakfast and supper to keep the calories down but I'm usually hungry at meal times. I have lost 5 lbs and maybe if I keep on trying, I'll loose the lb I gained back and slowly but surely loose a lb or 2 more. I can fit into my summer clothes from last year and that's great. I haven't wanted to buy any more clothes yet and that's good. I may get some more shirts but I don't need any more Capri's.

Didn't take Jordan out at all today and had to clean up his messes. Tomorrow, if it's not raining, I'll take him out in the early morning and wait until he does his business before I come in. He's very playful and funny to watch. He's gained 3 lbs since we got him. When he was neutered, he weighed 15 lbs, but only weighed 10 lbs when we took him for his check-up here. The pain of loosing his original master and the operation caused him not to eat. He didn't eat anything but snacks for 3 days when we got him. Now he eats about a cup of dry food a day. I'm ordering the small bag of  Hill's Science Diet Small Breed once a month but may need to order two bags. He's nearly gone through one small bag and it's only the 17th of the month. Ordering 2 bags would leave me with plenty of food for him and I can stock pile some in the basement. The crazy way the world is going, no telling what our food supply will be like in the future. The drought in CA will leave us with no fresh veggies and other foods we get from CA. 

No comments: