Monday, April 13, 2015

Sun-Mon

Frankie and kids left at 10:15 Sunday morning for the trip back to Knoxville. They took the cat palace I had bought them. Later, Frankie called and said the cats were crawling all over Mariam while she put it together and were really enjoying it. Ken and Karen came over after church and we had a nice visit. Ken told us about his and Martin's trip to Nashville, I think, to a big gun show and all the adventures they had.

Monday, we went to exercise and came home. I need to go to Lowe's and get some more Bona for my floors. Walmart has it but it is for hardwood floors and we have laminate. I need to call in some Rx tomorrow and when I go to get them, I can go on to Lowe's and get the Bona.

I didn't have much energy today so I sat and snoozed in the recliner. I did do some chair exercises and helped Frank do his PT exercises. It rained most of the day and Jordan didn't want to go out at all.

No comments: