Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Nothing Much

After exercise, I came home. Jordan wouldn't go out and used the piddle papers all day. I don't know why he wouldn't go out. I even picked him up and took him outside but he wouldn't go anywhere but back inside. Maybe tomorrow I'll just use his collar and not the harness and see if that makes any difference. I don't mind him using the piddle pads. That's the way Belle was trained.

It's been cloudy all day and rained some early in the morning. The sun did come out this afternoon but I heard that it was supposed to be rainy all week.

I ordered a cover for my wing back chair. I have covers on the other furniture but didn't get anything for the chair. Jordan jumps up on the chair quite a bit. I try to keep the floors clean but I know dirt must stick to him feet. The chair is two years old. I got it when I had my hip replacement. It still looks good but this slip cover will protect it from all things.

Friday, Carol had the craft and she's going to show us how she does her glass cutting. Hopefully, it will be something small for I'm running out of room for things. It's so much fun having her and her 4 girls and Trudy coming over for a visit and craft. I think I will buy some cookies instead of baking some.

Tomorrow, I have to take Jordan back to the vet to get his ears checked. I've been putting the medicine in his ear twice a day for a week and hopefully he will be cured. It is expensive to take him to the vet so often. Then, Dr Sharp's office called to move my Monday appointment to tomorrow afternoon at 2:40 PM. I'll leave at 1:30 PM to get there in plenty of time. Then, sometime during tomorrow, the PT will come and exercise with Frank. I may or may not be here when she comes.
Tomorrow will be a busy day compared to the beginning of the week.

No comments: