Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday

I so enjoy Silver Sneakers exercise. I'm getting to know more of the people and the same people usually come every time. When someone is sick or can't come, Janet gets a card and we all sign it. It's just nice plus I get a good work out.

I bought this exercise chair. You sit and use bands that are attached to the chair to exercise various parts of your body. I've done some and it really works my muscles really well. After I learn how to do them all, I will get Frank on the chair.

Went to the knee Dr and he said Frank could take the brace off if he wanted. He's put it back on tonight. We'll get home health to come and show him some exercises to get his knee back in shape where he can straighten it all the way out.

It rained most of the day. I stopped by the vet to get Jordan some more heart worm pills. I just got one last time and I remember with Belle I had 6 at a time. I got 6 today and it was over $100.00. It costs a lot of money to have a dog today. He goes back to see the vet Thursday and I called to see why and it is to get his thyroid checked. Hopefully, he won't have to take any medicine for that. The vet marks the medicine up quite a bit. Friday, he goes to the groomer to get cut like a Poodle. The hair on his ears was cut very short when we got him so he won't have the nice, fluffy ears a Poodle is supposed to have but his face will be shaved and the hair will be cut out of his eyes, I hope, and he will have Poodle feet. The hair between his toes and the bottom of his feet will be cut and when he goes out he won't attrack much dirt. Today when we went out after the rain stopped, he walked through a puddle and then I had little Poodle paw prints all over the floor. I'd rather have him than clean, paw-less floors.

Frankie and Mariam and Josh will be coming this week-end. Frankie wants to shoot the guns but I don't feel comfortable shooting them here. There is a house West of us, across the creek, and I would hate that a shot might go that far.

No comments: