Thursday, April 9, 2015

Vet Visit

Frank went with me to take Jordan to the vet. He didn't have a thyroid problem. They got him mixed up with some other dog. He had gained  a pound and a half but still had some ear problems. I still had some medicine left that I used before so I'm treating his right ear again. He'll go back for a check up next week. We came on home after that. I take him out every morning before 7 AM and he does his business. He used the piddle pads in the house if he needs to. He's trained to do that.

Tomorrow, He goes to the groomer to get cut like a Poodle. His ears have to grow out but it will get all the hair from around his mouth and off his face and his feet will have all the hair cut from between his toes. That way he won't make such a mess on the floors when he comes in the house after being outside and the grass is wet. We are both really enjoying Jordan. He's quite playful and is funny to watch. I will buy a rug, runner, for the kitchen so he cam get some traction when he runs from the kitchen into the living room to jump on the couch. The couch is his. I have covers on it so he won't ruin the leather but all his toys are there and that's where he eats his treats.

We have a call in for a grass cut. Our neighbors have been cutting their grass 2-3 times. I wanted to wait until the grass (weeds) was long enough and it is now.

Frankie and Mariam and Josh are coming tomorrow night. I have to take Jordan to the groomer at 8 AM and then to Walmart to buy food and then to the Sheriff's office to get a concealed carry permit in order to carry guns in the car. Frankie wants to shoot guns with the kids and my permit has expired. I called Larry's Pistol and Pawn in H'ville to see if the kids could come to the shooting range and they can so we will go there to shoot. It will be fun. I have a revolver but I don't like it, but I guess I will use it anyway. I haven't shot anything in years.

No comments: