Thursday, April 23, 2015

Missed Post

I don't remember why I didn't write yesterday. We went to H'ville for an appointment at 8:45 AM to the Pain Clinic. Don't remember what we did after we got home.

Today, Thursday, I went grocery shopping early because we had to go back to H'ville for another Dr visit, or so said the calendar, and I am the one who puts the dates on the calendar. I bought a lot of groceries for Frankie will be here one night and a day and Trudy is coming over tomorrow some time to spend the night with us so I wanted to have food that I didn't have to cook. We got to H'ville to the Dr's office and found out we had already had the procedure that we came for! I remember it now and don't know why it was on the calendar again. We drove home and stopped by Touch Down Wings for lunch. We got fried catfish and it was so good. We ate at 1 PM and I wasn't hungry for supper so we just had a bowl of cereal. We're waiting for Frankie to come any time now.

No comments: