Friday, April 10, 2015

Busy Day

I had Jordan to the groomer at 8 AM. Then went to Walmart and shopped for food for Frankie and Mariam and Josh. After that I stopped for a diet Pepsi and then went by the sheriff's office to get my concealed carry permit up dated. As I was going in the office, I noticed that I still had another year on my permit so didn't have to spend any money on it. I had checked with Larry's Pistol and Pawn to see it Mariam and Josh could go in the firing range and they could and I told Frankie that he could bring his guns down and we could go to Larry's to shoot. It turns out that Frankie doesn't have any guns and that he was planning on using Dad's .22 rifle to shoot out back at home. We have a lot of over turned tree stumps we can use as a back drop and we would aim at something that was ground level so the .22 shots would go into the ground or the tree stump. I feel okay about it now. We'll have to see how I feel tomorrow when we are about to do it. There is a rifle range at Swan Creek but you have to have a fishing license and it would cost me $14.00 and would cost Frankie $40.00, he being out of state, and each of the kids the same amount.

I picked up Jordan at 3 PM. He was really cut short, like I asked. He looks more like a Poodle now except his ear hair is short. He has Poodle feet and his face is shaved and I can see his eyes now. He has a big, black spot on his back that really shows now. Sometimes, when we can't remember his name will call him Spot, or Fluffy, or Little Bit. We mostly remember Jordan though. He still uses his piddle papers and is a nice, sweet dog. I don't regret getting him. I've been getting up early each morning and taking him outside and found out tonight as I was refilling my medicines that I have been forgetting to take my AM meds. I have to take them right when I get up or I'll have some reaction to missing them. My routine was messed up and I forgot.

I forgot that Josh can't drink regular milk and didn't get any Almond milk for him. I called Frankie and they had just stopped at Target and he said he would get some there. Mariam can't have corn products, Mary Kate doesn't do gluten and now Josh doesn't do cows milk. I'll have to remember Almond milk now.

No comments: