Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wednesday

Went to exercise and came right home. Home health called and said the nurse was coming out around 11:00 AM. She came and then an hour or so later the PT came and checked Frank out. The Dr said he needed some PT to help his knee to get used to not wearing the brace. I'll have to help him do the exercises each day. We'll have PT two days a week for three weeks.

We did our (his) first exercises on the exercise chair tonight. I do 12 repetitions on each exercise but that was too much for him, I think. He may be sore tomorrow.

I got a big catalog order in today. I need to stop looking through those catalogs because I'm spending too much money on things I could do without but like to get. Today, I ordered a handle that fits into the car door and helps you get out of the car. Frank has trouble getting out of the car and this handle will help him. Sometimes I get 17 catalogs in the mail at one time. I only look at a few and throw the rest away. I told the mail lady I was sorry she had to bring me all the catalogs, but she said it was job security!

Jordan goes to the vet in the morning. Something about his thyroid. I didn't know they took blood the last time he was in for a well check when I first got him. I want him to be healthy but I hope he doesn't need any medicine for it. The vet marks the medicine up quite a bit. I didn't realize a dog would be so costly. We have the money but I'm still surprised. The birds are costly when they go to the vet. I guess everything is costly that means anything.

Kathy. Your friend Dee really makes great cards! The Easter card you sent was so cute. They are keepers for sure. She really has a talent for card making. All my card making stuff in downstairs in the basement. My 12 year old granddaughter, Mariam, makes cards when she comes. She's quite creative. I invested a lot of money in that hobby. Mariam can inherit it all.

No comments: