Monday, April 27, 2015

Exercise and Vet Visit

Frank and I went to exercise this morning. Karen and Ken are in Utah babysitting and will be away a week or so.

Today was Jordan's visit with the vet for a re-check on his right ear. The Doc said it was worse than ever and he cleaned the ear out and said to leave it alone for 10 days and then bring him back and he would check it and send a culture off to a lab to find out what really is going on. Before, the vet was just guessing what medicine would work but none of it did. Jordan's not too miserable with his ear. He just scratches it some and shakes his head.. He's really a good, loving dog. He doesn't try to bother the birds much. When he goes over under the birds, we call him and he comes right to us. I think he eats the spilled bird pellets and that helps to keep the floor clean!

Frank's right knee is still a little bit hot to the touch. He fell in his bathroom one night last week. He couldn't remember why. He uses his walker when he walks. He didn't hurt himself.

Thursday, I have to take the '06 Honda Accord in for a recall of the air bag. I have a 1:30 PM appointment and they said give them 4 hours to get it fixed. Trudy will meet us at the Honda dealership and Frank will go home with her and Sadie will go with me. With Forrest's wedding, all Trudy's money is gone and she doesn't have money to buy Sadie any clothes. I said I would help out so Sadie and I will go shopping while Trudy and Frank go to Trudy's and wait for the car. The car still runs good. We had to replace the air conditioner last fall and it has new tires. Hopefully, it will run another 166,000 miles without any trouble. I would love to get a newer car but we don't NEED one. The '06 still looks good inside and out.

No comments: