Thursday, April 30, 2015

Slept In

Went back to bed after breakfast and got up at 10 AM. It's such a nice feeling to get back up at that time. We had to take the car to H'ville for a recall of the front air bag and we left at 12:15 PM. We stopped by West Inn Chevron to get some crickets for Sadie's Beard Dragon and then went on the dealership in H'ville. We met Trudy and Sadie there and Trudy took Dad to her house to watch movies and I took Sadie and we went shopping for clothes and things.

We went to JC Penny's and got under garments and then went to Old Navy and Sadie got a dress and a shirt. We drove to Madison or were driving to Madison when the dealership called to say the car was ready so we went back there and got my car, parked Sadie's car and went to Madison in mine. We went to a store called Marice's and saw a young friend we knew who worked there. She helped us but Sadie didn't find anything she liked so we went to Khol's. I wanted a new purse and Sadie did too. She found one she liked and it even came with an umbrella. I got a new one just to get one. I was looking for one that was on the advertizement I got but they didn't have it. The one I got is sort of a beige with light brown trim on it. It's a tad smaller than the one I was caring and looks better. I'll probably regret getting one so light for it will show dirt but maybe not for a while. Surely, I can find a cleaner that will keep it bright.

Trudy brought Dad back and we met at Kohl's. She was walking to the store when Sadie and I were walking out and we decided to eat at Chick-fil-A. It was very crowded but we got served quickly and enjoyed our supper. We parted after that and drove back to Athens and stopped at the Chick-fil-A here and traded in our toy for 2 ice creams. They gave us bigger servings than they usually do for the kid's toy. We enjoyed it on the way home.

No comments: