Monday, December 2, 2013

Expensive Ring

Went to exercise today. We will be having a Christmas get together next week at a barbeque place and I invited Trudy to go. I know a few names of the ladies but there are so many that I don't know especially since I sit on the front row in class.

I took the ring that Trudy gave me to Hobbs Jewelers to see about a loose stone. It has three stones across the ring and the middle stone had been taken out and replaced with a CZ, in fact all three stones are CZ's but the setting is gold and is pretty. It only had one prong holding the stone in place and will cost me $240.00 to get fixed. That's a lot but I want the ring and I want the stones to be secure.

Trudy came over at 11:30 AM to help get Dad's bed ready for the new mattress I bought. They took the other new one away with them. I think he likes the new one. I told him if he didn't like the new one that I would give him my bed and I would take the new one but I love my bed and would hate to have to give it up.

We turned the TV off tonight and all three of us sat around and talked and shared some pictures Trudy had on her ipad. It's been a nice evening. Mary Kate called to see how everyone was. Her dogs were excited to be home from being boarded. They are such members of the family. Trudy has two dogs and I love to see them when I go visit her. Dogs rule...then birds.

No comments: