Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Relaxing Day

Trudy had to leave early this morning. Sadie called and said she needed to go to the Dr because her throat was sore. She had a temple trip tonight but since she was running a little fever and had the sore throat, she wasn't able to go. Trudy washed all the towels and my clothes so I didn't have anything to do today. I cleaned in the kitchen this morning and cooked supper this afternoon. I wrote 4 Christmas cards and took them out to the mail box at 4 PM. The mail hadn't come yet so they will go out today.

Will go to exercise class tomorrow morning and then to the bank. Goody's sent a $10.00 cash card as a Christmas card and I may stop by there. I don't need any more clothes but I could use another pair of shoes. I have two pair that I switch back and forth with. One pair my toes touch the tops of the shoes and make my toes sore. Both pair of shoes are New Balance.

No comments: