Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wednesday

I went to exercise today and then to the bank. I went to Lowe's and bought a cactus plant to give to Janet. Tomorrow I'll need to go to Walmart to get milk and a ham for the Ward Christmas party this Saturday.  I guess I'll be playing the piano for the Primary children to sing. I'm not the pianist anymore but they come to me when their pianist is not there. I'll have to direct them to Sis Cone or Sis Schwendiman to play for them.

I got Bobby and Brenda to sign our living wills today and then I made copies of them. One goes to Dr Walker and Trudy and Mary Kate will get a copy. Now, when the Dr's office asks if we have a living will, I'll get to see what they say when we answer, "yes"!

It was over 70 degrees today. It was nice to go without a coat, but there is an Arctic blast that is coming our way in a day or two. Also some rain. At exercise today, word was that the Christmas parade would probably be rained out.

No comments: