Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lovely Lunch

Trudy and I went to the Silver Sneaker's lunch at 11:30 AM and afterward went to H'ville to shop at Sam's. My refrigerator was so empty that I was prompted to wipe it out! We forgot to get the filters for the furnace so stopped at Walmart in Athens to get them. The good ones were pricy but I got four plus a skein of yarn so Sadie can crochet an infinity scarf for me. She's doing one for Mary Kate and I hope she doesn't get crocheted out before she does one for me.

My ipad has been skipping forward when we have been reading the scriptures at night and Trudy said she could fix it. I'm so used to the ipad that it would be hard to go back to reading out of a book. I don't really know how to use the ipad except to read the scriptures and maybe I need to learn more about it. I love my desk top computer and when I want to see face book, I like to sit down in front of it for the messages.

Frank and I have bad coughs. Not been sick except for the coughing. Drinking expectorant like water.
Nothing on the calendar for the rest of the week but next week we have 3 Dr appointments. I'll see the surgeon who replaced my hip. January 10th is the anniversary of the second operation, but December 13th is the anniversary of the 1st operation. My femur broke and I had to have the second operation to fix it. All has been well and I can walk all day, especially if I'm shopping. I love to shop 'til I drop. The trouble is I don't ever drop!


No comments: