Saturday, December 14, 2013

Failed Computer

I couldn't get the computer to bring up Bing last night when I was going to post. Sometimes it doesn't want to send the email.

The neighborhood breakfast at Diane's house was very nice. Her house was all decorated and we ate off of Christmas plates. We were asked to bring a Christmas ornament and we played the dirty Santa game. I ended up with a large mug. I didn't feel like playing the switching game and took what I had picked out.

I read the Sunday School lesson and the Relief Society lesson and practiced the RS opening and closing songs and the choir music. We are singing, "Joy to the World" tomorrow. I've had it a long time and have been really practicing on it. I'm ready to play it and be done with it. There is this complicated Silent Night piece that we haven't practiced on. The choir did it last year but I was out because of my hip surgery. Shelley thinks we are going to sing it so I would like to run through it sometime soon.

We had the propane tank filled up and it cost almost $800.00. This is the first year that Frank hasn't done it and I didn't know how much to get. I imagine it will last all winter. It hasn't been real cold yet but it's nice to have the gas heater in the basement to take the chill off down there. That leaves the main account low. I don't know how many automatic things are taken out of that account. I have spent a lot of money for food from my account and we still have a little over tow more weeks to go before the first of the month. I love the first of the month! Yeah, get to pay bills and have the vault filled up.

No comments: