Monday, December 9, 2013

Fill In

Went to exercise this morning to find out that Janet had gotten snowed in at D.C. and couldn't be there. Carolyn asked me to lead the exercises and I did. Everyone helped for I couldn't remember what all Janet does. We didn't have any music. There were 16 people there and many had left after they found out Janet wasn't there. We had a good time and exercised for 40 minutes.

My CD player died last night and I called the company and they said they needed a sales receipt. I was slothful and didn't save any of the materials other than the owners book. Looks like I'm left with and CD player that's only 3 months old and it won't work. Trudy is coming over later on this afternoon to spend the night and go to the Silver Sneaker's Christmas get together at a barbeque place on the way to Madison. After that, we'll go to H'ville to Sam's and see if I can find a small CD player to replace the old one. This time I will save all of the papers and put them in the file cabinet in Frank's closet. That's what we do with all the warranties we get but this time I just slipped up and didn't do it.

Both Frank and I have the crud. We're coughing and taking expectorant and hoping not to get really sick. Mary Kate had a terrible cough when she was here for Thanksgiving but she wasn't contagious. I don't know where this stuff came from.

No comments: