Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday

The shot I got at the Dr's yesterday helped my coughing but I still cough. It's bronchitis and I've heard that it's hard to get rid of. Don't ever remember having it before. Taking a Z-pack to help.

Met Trudy in Madison at Dr Alexander's office for the final visit after my hip replacement. All went well. I hope the left hip will last until I'm called home.

Trudy is spending the night here tonight and tomorrow morning we're going to go to Faulkville to my brother's house. His kids will be there and it will be kind of a little re-union or a Christmas get together. It takes about an hour to get there and we'll probably stay 2-3 hours and then come home.

I turned the gas heater in the basement down yesterday and tonight Trudy smelled gas downstairs. I smelled it too so I turned the gas up and there was a big gas ignition. I'll have to call the propane place Monday and see if somebody will come out and check it for us.

No comments: