Friday, December 6, 2013

Ring Day

I didn't go to exercise today but slept in. I did go to town and picked up my ring at the jewelers. It looks prettier with the new prongs on it. Trudy's jeweler messed it up bad when he took the center diamond out. I had to stop by the court house and take the deed in to see if there were any exemptions. We already had the homestead exemption.

On the way home, I stopped by Goody's and got a pair of New Balance shoes. They are running shoes and are two shades of light grey with white soles and bright pink laces. I had a $10.00 gift card Goody's had sent me and I used it.

It was raining lightly while I was in town. When I got back home, Frank and I tried to put some air in my tires but put too much on one and drained some air out of the other, so I drove into town to Pep Boys and they put the correct amount of air in all of the tires. They were very nice about it and were a life saver for me. Frank is getting where he can't do the things is used to do. I'm having to rely on outside help to get things done. We'll call Bro Decker tomorrow to see if he will come over and fix Frank's TV. I was on the phone to Direct TV two nights ago trying to get it fixed and finally did, but then last night, the TV wouldn't turn on. We need a warm body helping instead of talking to someone on the phone.

No comments: