Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Party

Didn't do much at home today. I had two sliced hams in the crock pot ready to take to church for the Christmas party that started at 5:30 PM. I got there early so I could take the food. The room was really decorated prettily but the lights were a bit dim to see what the food was. The food was good and I got in line early and had mine eaten by the time the rest of the table got back with their food. I sat with Nancy and a friend of hers from Ardmore. I thought I had to play for the Primary but Sis Everrest was there and she is the Primary pianist now. I'm tired of being taken out of Relief Society to play the piano in Primary. There are other sisters who can play the piano and I need to be in RS to play the hymns there. Enough complaining. I left after I found that I wasn't needed and came home. I probably wouldn't have gone except I had food to bring. Next year, I can bring food and then come back home to be with Frank.

No comments: